Come on baby light my fire...convert summit to propane

• Thread starter Deleted member 45450
  • Start date

I'm thinking that this thread will be disjointed and maybe the info won't be presented in a logical or cogent fashion.
I have no intention of using this thread as-is. I'm talking about someone or some people doing a write-up, perhaps lifting bits and pieces from this thread and other threads, and putting it all together in a succinct article. Then posting that as a new How To thread.

J, again, excellent point. Maybe we should start a thread devoted to developing a how to instead of using this thread?

So I've definitely thought about this as the sticky for HOW TO convert fuel type in Weber gas grills. With apologies to Nike, the sticky contains a single sentence: "Just Don't Do It." :)

But you guys are rebuilding and tweaking every aspect of these grills, so why not the fuel source?

I think a sticky should definitely begin with what you wrote. And if it doesn't stop there, it says "proceed at your own risk" and continues on to answer all of the questions I posed.
I am all in favor of strongly worded disclaimers that require clicking on a button like those accepting the terms of service. This content would then be available to members only.

Glad this is finally coming to a "head". I will help as I can with info but, I am not good at compilation. I'm kinda weird like that. I have all this knowledge floating around in my head (kinda like how I don't have/use "recipes") but to the average person if I tried to project it it's all discombobulated. It makes perfect sense to me (kinda like the "voices") :D but, I cannot assemble it. I know.............................weird. Well, just ask the two guys who've met me in person. They can attest :D
But, I will definitely contribute knowledge to anyone willing to compile

Back