College Football Fans...

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
...you certainly don't need me to tell you TODAY kicks-off the 2015 / 2016 College Football Bowl Schedule.
So, if you plan to take in as many as I plan to, you'll need this:

http://cdn.fbschedules.com/downloads/2015-16-bowl-schedule.pdf

It's a printable schedule (1 page) of EVERY game on the 41 game slate.

On WISCONSIN
WisconsinFootballHelmet.gif

Thanks, Jim. Great list.
I remember -- and long for -- the time when there were fewer than a dozen bowl games. Each game meant something.
Now, however, I just can't get excited about Western Kentucky vs. USF or San Jose State vs. Georgia State.
Call me overexposed, I guess.

Thanks Jim, Not much of a college bowl football fan, just too many of them now. But just had surgery on my other leg so got to lay low for a week or two. At least it something to watch besides the Hallmark channel (Barbs Favorite):rolleyes:

Thanks for that Jim!! Great to see it all on one page.
I thought 1 page was perfect also Regina, Have a GREAT Christmas!

Thanks, Jim. Great list.
I remember -- and long for -- the time when there were fewer than a dozen bowl games. Each game meant something.
Now, however, I just can't get excited about Western Kentucky vs. USF or San Jose State vs. Georgia State.
Call me overexposed, I guess.
I hear ya Richard... just telling Liz yesterday how I remember the bowl games only on New Years Day and you could count them on 1 hand. It's all the $MONEY$ now....
Richard, Merry Christmas to you and your entire Hinton family!

Thanks Jim, Not much of a college bowl football fan, just too many of them now. But just had surgery on my other leg so got to lay low for a week or two. At least it something to watch besides the Hallmark channel (Barbs Favorite):rolleyes:
Yikes, Rich... Hallmark? Really??!! OK, I hope you heal soon and see some outstanding plays while watching some pre-pros play... and a Very Happy Holiday Season to you & our all-time favourite Barb!

Have a great Christmas Jim to you and Liz.
Love college football sometimes better than professional games! Clemson State 13-0 just wow! Of course I and rooting for Michigan State :)

The last time the Ole Miss Rebels were playing in the Sugar Bowl Archie Manning was our QB!
Good luck to everyone's teams this bowl season unless you're an Oklahoma State fan... I kid... kind of...

Hotty Toddy!

I sat behind the 2-deep for the Clemson Tigers at RB earlier today, ...and QB2 shortly after they were let out of practice. Go Tigers!

my grandfather is a Michigan State Alum and my dad was born in Lansing. I am an Ole Miss grad/SEC fan but I will be pulling for Sparty...
My wife and I lived in Dewitt for 3 years, while I did post grad training and she did masters in fisheries/ wildlife at MSU.
We had a great time there!

Greenfield area....Homegrown Okie, joined military, met a Polish girl when at Great Lakes, and she wanted out of here, so she tsgged alonged. Then wanted to come home after 26 years away..So we come back. Avid backyard smoker/griller

Greenfield is a smoking community... home to my favourite Penzey's spices store (Greenfield Fashion Centre) and Ray's Butcher Shoppe (Awesome Bratwurst) on Loomis Road near Layton...
you'll have to swing by next Memorial Day weekend for Smoke Day 12 (May 28th).

Back