C'mon guys...let's see your spare Weber parts

Sorry guys, I think I got it fixed now.

Are you kidding us? I already felt overwhelmed with about 8 grills sitting around in my driveway. Living in suburbia I would have no room for all that stuff. I am more than impressed. This looks more like a full time job. I am really speechless. I hope you can fix and flip these at one point.

Wow, Bruce, that has to be the ultimate Weber grill stash! I look forward to seeing in person this summer after I get situated. The way you have things organized gives me some inspiration for what I hope I can do once I get moved. Having everything in one place and with room to work will be an incredible blessing and help in getting things DONE! You are to be commended for the hard work of absorbing that huge haul you got.

I don't even know whats in there. Who cares!

LOL!!!

WOW, I thought I had a parts stash. Jeez. Amazing.
I literally would forget half of that and end up ordering
things that I already have.

Bruce wasn't pulling our legs when he mentioned his color blindness
awhile back either. ;)

Yah, guys, I am that guy that has purchased parts that I already had before. I finally got my stuff fairly organized now so that I know what I have and where it is.

This has been extremely informative seeing all the parts for a genesis restoration. I just picked up a 97 Genesis 1000 red head and am wrapping up my restoration, new burners in, flavorizer bars due in the mail today and just need grates and clean up the hood a little. I do have a question I saw a couple of pictures of the lid ends posted; mine have pretty much flaked most of the old textured paint off so I tried some light sanding and paint on there but they just don't look good. Any tips or suggestions? I'm thinking I'm going to need to completely strip down to metal by maybe sandblasting or find a donor parts grill.

Matt: Check out this post.

Yah, it took a lot of time and effort, but well worth it. Now I know what got and don't have.

Back