Close, but no cigar

That is actually a pretty cool one. Really like the blue hood. I have a couple greens and one black hood like that in my inventory, but no blue. Not sure I have ever seen one.

If you didn’t already have those awesome rcplanebuyer grates I would say the price is high but not way out of line for a personal acquisition for keeps. But since you have those, the GrillGrates probably aren’t much of a draw for you. Not a candidate for flipping, for sure.

Yah, I need to find one of those blue heads where they guy has neglected it for several years and just wants to get rid of it so he can get a new one. But, the blue heads come up 1/100 compared to all the others. I have had black, green, brown, maroon and several red, but the Blue is simply eluding me. It is my holy grail so to speak.

But, I have faith, it will happen and I refuse to rush it.

He's been sitting on it for awhile. Thinks he has a gold mine there. He'll probably sell it but nowhere near that price. I predict MAYBE $150. And even that is a stretch IMO. Let him sit on it Bruce

Yah, I need to find one of those blue heads where they guy has neglected it for several years and just wants to get rid of it so he can get a new one. But, the blue heads come up 1/100 compared to all the others. I have had black, green, brown, maroon and several red, but the Blue is simply eluding me. It is my holy grail so to speak.

But, I have faith, it will happen and I refuse to rush it.

I agree, and Larry is right, too. Yes, there is a way better deal out there for you. “Good things come to them who wait, not to those who hesitate.”

You guys pretty much see it the way I do. I am glad to have people like you to talk me down off the ledge.

Back