clean looking 18.5 WSM $125

I wish that was local. Everyone in the Houston area is trying to sell them used for $225-$250.

I wish that was local. Everyone in the Houston area is trying to sell them used for $225-$250.

If Galveston is close enough let me know. I have 2 for sale. Gen 1 with very light use and newer model that has never been used. $100 for used, and $150 for new one.
Darian

If Galveston is close enough let me know. I have 2 for sale. Gen 1 with very light use and newer model that has never been used. $100 for used, and $150 for new one.
Darian

Darian, thanks for the offer. Galveston is plenty close enough. Right now I am going to pass, the little lady told me that I have been spending too much on grills and accessories, and not enough on her. As soon as this passes I will see if they are still available.

Darian, thanks for the offer. Galveston is plenty close enough. Right now I am going to pass, the little lady told me that I have been spending too much on grills and accessories, and not enough on her. As soon as this passes I will see if they are still available.

Thought I would see if you were blowing smoke or serious. My wife never gives me grief about buying grills. Less cooking for her and she knows I'm in the back yard and not running the streets...lol

Thought I would see if you were blowing smoke or serious. My wife never gives me grief about buying grills. Less cooking for her and she knows I'm in the back yard and not running the streets...lol

Blowing smoke for now. The problem is I bought my first Weber in March of this year, now I have three. I'm hoping Santa is getting me a WSM for Christmas. If so I'll have him call you.

Back