Chocolate rolls in the kettle

Daniel Cárdenas

Hi everyone, want to share some pics with you of these rolls that i made a couple of months ago. these are made with a enriched dough and fill with cinnamon and chocolate, used the 22 kettle to bake them, turn out very good, i personally like a lot the color they get in the grill compared to the indoor oven of my stove... and of course is more fun to do (y)

índice.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

Wow, those look spectacular. Can you share a recipe? And welcome to TVWBB, Daniel!

Those look wonderful, Daniel! Yes, please, if you can share some details on the recipe, as well as cooking setup/technique. I assume you did some turning of the rolls while they were cooking? Temp? Time? Again, those are lovely!

Rich

Those look wonderful, Daniel! Yes, please, if you can share some details on the recipe, as well as cooking setup/technique. I assume you did some turning of the rolls while they were cooking? Temp? Time? Again, those are lovely!
Yes only turning around to more evenly color, about temp and time, cant remember exactly but i used around 25-30 briquettes fully lit in the slow n sear, with a 180C temp is enough but i think mine go up to more than 220 C, more than 30 min. by the moment the dough reaches 88 C internal they are done, however i leave mine more time to have more browning

Back