Chicken Taquitos Black Beans and Pico

A little grilling time and little frying time for this meal. It is basically grilled chicken breast, black beans and pico de gallo. I prepped the pico julienned style for the most part instead of dicing...didn't have small tortillas so I just sliced one in half, added a little cheese, little chicken and fresh jap slice...wrapped and fried until golden brown...about 3 or 4 minutes. This is our new 'go-to' meal for Mexican...super easy and delicious!!

P6120003.jpg

P6120004.jpg

P6120007.jpg

P6120008.jpg

P6120009.jpg

P6120012.jpg

P6130014.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Fantabulous meal Wayne! Gotta work on getting my breast that moist when I cook them. They are my least favorite part of the chicken to grill, but won't give up on them!
icon_wink.gif

About the moist chicken...I have a thermapen and never cook w/o it but, since I knew the chicken was going to be fried later I pulled them from the grill at 150ish! And thanks for the compliments...super easy meal!!

W0W! Love the idea of frying that roll...Never done anything close to this cook,But i sure Will! Great post mate.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wayne K.:
Do you fry those in a CI skillet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't this time but a CI skillet on the grill would make a great picture!! I used an ordinary kitchen pot on the stove.

Back