Chicken On New Upper Cooking Grate

Can you advise where I can buy these? And do any of you have feedback on pros and cons to also using these on the lower, or main rack? My only complaint about the Gabby's Grill Santa Maria attachment (it looks like they use the same grate) is that I get sprayed when doing a light brush cleaning of the grate; I literally need to use an old apron or jacket.

Thanks!

Can you advise where I can buy these? And do any of you have feedback on pros and cons to also using these on the lower, or main rack? My only complaint about the Gabby's Grill Santa Maria attachment (it looks like they use the same grate) is that I get sprayed when doing a light brush cleaning of the grate; I literally need to use an old apron or jacket.

Thanks!
Fletch, the guy that makes them is Joe Victor and he's in Arizona. Email joesgrillgrates@gmail.com . His grates are carbon steel expanded metal so they need seasoning. He makes custom grates so you tell him the size you need and he will make them for you. I don't know if he makes the lower grate in sections or not. You can ask him. He makes grates for many brands of grills so he has a lot of orders. There's a good wait time but I don't know what it is now.

Back