Chicken mini Tacos

Scott,
Absolutely amazing. I love grilled tacos. Planning for some al Pastor tacos this weekend!
Thanks Michael

My biggest issue is its only 2 of us now that all the kids are gone. One of those breast made all 7 tacos. so now we have to reimagine the left overs to keep from getting bored with the food. I cooked a rack of ribs on Sunday. took 3 dinners and 2 lunches to finish it.

Had Rib Tacos last night LOL so got to think of something new for the left over chicken for tomorrow . Probably a chicken Salad, then the next night Chicken Pizza.

My wife and I both love to cook and love to eat and hate waste, but even small amounts can present a menu issues to keep things interesting.

Last edited:
Thanks Michael

My biggest issue is its only 2 of us now that all the kids are gone. One of those breast made all 7 tacos. so now we have to reimagine the left overs to keep from getting bored with the food. I cooked a rack of ribs on Sunday. took 3 dinners and 2 lunches to finish it.

Had Rib Tacos last night LOL so got to think of something new for the left over chicken for tomorrow . Probably a chicken Salad, then the next night Chicken Pizza.

My wife and I both love to cook and love to eat and hate waste, but even small amounts can present a menu issues to keep things interesting.
I am on the other side of that right now, but I know quicker than I can write this I will be in a different phase of life. Right now I have 3 teens, and on the weekend we get my niece. Then also on the weekend my mother in law eats with us. Every Sunday my aunt joins the party for dinner. I always tell them (especially in Sundays) thanks for letting me cook for you guys. Leftover get frozen for my mother in law who drives tractor trailer all week. Food moves fast in this house.
I am going to enjoy this moment as much and as long as possible. When it starts to change I will be reaching out to you and others here on how to cook for that phase of my life as well.

Burritos next with that chicken. And breakfast tacos with eggs and chicken are good too. And last resort, chicken tortilla soup.

Mexican food never gets tossed in my house. Even the dog gets in on it.

Burritos next with that chicken. And breakfast tacos with eggs and chicken are good too. And last resort, chicken tortilla soup.

Mexican food never gets tossed in my house. Even the dog gets in on it.
Chicken tortilla soup is one of my family's favorites.

Back