Chicken Florentine on the SmokeFire🔥

🤤Who knew we had a drool emoji? But that’s what I m doing. Can’t wait to see the finished product!

🤤Who knew we had a drool emoji? But that’s what I m doing. Can’t wait to see the finished product!
Wait til tonight J I’m throwing two pork shoulders on as soon as this is done!! Seasoned them up last night and they look crazy good!!

Sorry guys, limited pics, that bad boy was full of stuffing and spinach. Wife loved it, kids not so much.
57810A9C-2C40-41F2-B286-210E6B8B7152.jpeg

moving on to the pulled pork overnight cook.
They are on smokeboost right now!

Sorry guys, limited pics, that bad boy was full of stuffing and spinach. Wife loved it, kids not so much.
View attachment 11272
Yep, kids make it hard sometimes, but happy wife happy life. My picky eater son's favorite meal is pulled pork so at least I can make that any day of the week. Just order another shoulder from the local butcher today.

Man, there's a guy who has a tiny Italian place, like 20 seats, in a tiny town here (like 350 population) that does absolutely killer chicken Florentine. Yours looks just about as yummy. Add something else to the list of things I need to try cooking with coals.

That really looks perfect, I mean perfect! We haven’t done stuffed chicken in a while. Thanks for reminding us how much we miss it (y)

Back