Chicken and steamed veggies

Jeff Kolodziejski

TVWBB All-Star
Thought I was overdue for one of these...don't want to get labeled as a collecter and not a cooker!! No names mentioned here!
Anyways...put some chicken legs and a couple breasts with some steamed veggies on the grill this afternoon/tonight. Finished just in time before it got too dark. Turned out good!

Today's Weapon of Choice
002.jpg

Today's ammo...Chicken seasoned with Webers "Kicken Chicken". Veggies with Webers "Veggie Grill"
005.jpg

On the grill
007.jpg

Dusk setting in
011.jpg

Finished product!
012.jpg

Beautiful!
Beautiful set-up...
Beautiful photos...
Beautiful dinner...
Beautiful!!!

butt i'm still hungry, please put two more pieces of shé~cone on one of those plates
icon_biggrin.gif

Weber everything! Now wer'e really a <span class="ev_code_RED">Cult</span> Especially that red sunset picture with the red Christmas lights! Jeff's hypnotizing us with all of his red grills now!
icon_redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
Beautiful!
Beautiful set-up...
Beautiful photos...
Beautiful dinner...
Beautiful!!!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What Jim said!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
Beautiful!
Beautiful set-up...
Beautiful photos...
Beautiful dinner...
Beautiful!!!

What Jim said! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto....that is one smokin' hot red head!

Excellent cook Jeff! do the lights change colors depending on what color grill you are cooking on?
icon_wink.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim H.:
Excellent cook Jeff! do the lights change colors depending on what color grill you are cooking on?
icon_wink.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I wish they did! The string stays red. It would be too expensive to have a colored string for every color grill I have!

Nice cook J.K. ! Out of all my Webers I enjoy cooking with my SS 20 year old Performer the most. I like the stainless table for a place to set my plates, tongs, cooking seasoning, etc and plenty of room for my cold libation.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark Skeet:
Great looking plate Jeff! And I love your deck lights. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Mark! Neighbor!

Back