cheers from sacramento, ca

Steve Pieri

my name is steve and i'm new again to this forum. many years ago when i cooked with a weber smokey mountain 22 i joined to learn and share. I sold that and went with a pellet smoker for ease and have recently dropped that for taste over ease. I purchased the summit e6 charcoal smoker and so far i love it. i have always been a weber user and fan having a traditional kettle forever and my natural gas genesis for maybe the last 15 years and it's still going strong. I joined this forum to again primarily learn from others and to share my experiences so others can maybe learn from me and my experiences. So with that - happy grilling mates!

You are not alone! There’s a few of us locals here with WSKs. You own possibly Weber’s best cooker ever.

Last edited:
my name is steve and i'm new again to this forum. many years ago when i cooked with a weber smokey mountain 22 i joined to learn and share. I sold that and went with a pellet smoker for ease and have recently dropped that for taste over ease. I purchased the summit e6 charcoal smoker and so far i love it. i have always been a weber user and fan having a traditional kettle forever and my natural gas genesis for maybe the last 15 years and it's still going strong. I joined this forum to again primarily learn from others and to share my experiences so others can maybe learn from me and my experiences. So with that - happy grilling mates!
Welcome back Steve.

Back