Charcoal Sale Home Depot

That's what I forgot when I went out to Costco.. Forgot to go by Home Depot for another 40lbs. Anyone know if this will run threw the weekend?

Just bought 10 packs....wife thinks Im crazy. :p

Ha! Yeah, I got some looks when I put mine in the garage and kept coming back with more. I think Lowe's has a similar deal, but limiting it to 2 packs kills the deal.

That's what I forgot when I went out to Costco.. Forgot to go by Home Depot for another 40lbs. Anyone know if this will run threw the weekend?

I think it ends tomorrow, but not 100% sure. The sale has been going on for about 2 weeks now.

I think it ends tomorrow, but not 100% sure. The sale has been going on for about 2 weeks now.

Yeah I bought two bundles already, didn't want to be greedy :)
With the intention of getting back out there before it ended... Two more and I will be good enough.

Just bought 10 packs....wife thinks Im crazy. :p

If you use it, you're crazy not to. Anything that has a good shelf life and gets used on a regular basis should be bought when on sale. Charcoal doesn't go on sale like this except a couple times a year. Also, if you smoke or grill in the winter, depending on where you live, you cannot even find charcoal. The wife's gonna think you're crazy anyway, so may as well save good money along the way.

You should have seen my wife when I bought a pallet of some Kamado charcoal (long time ago). I shared it with some folks, but she was questioning my sanity. Worse was that I had it shipped to her work because they had a loading dock there and it was a lot cheaper to ship it common carrier. She might have got a few comments from her fellow workers. Oh well. One has to do what is necessary to engage in a hobby. :D

Yeah I bought two bundles already, didn't want to be greedy :)
With the intention of getting back out there before it ended... Two more and I will be good enough.

Dude, be as greedy as you can. This is a hell of a sale that happens maybe 3 times a year. Last year I ran out in the middle of winter and ended up buying at regular price. Never again.

yeah I finally made it there today and picked up a few bundles, that with what I already have should last until Labor Day. I ws going to do the Kford Comp deal at Costco but I have to be a little more frugal with my spending this month, good thing I don't have a Home depot or Lowe's card.

I buy enough Kingsford to last the whole year. In So. Cal. we bbq all four seasons.

Summer, Late Summer, Early Summer, and Next Summer.

Back