Charcoal is on sale...

You got a fever, and the only prescription is more charcoal!

I ordered 2 packs ( only 2 limit) and threw a 10% code that I easily found by google. Came to $11.70 a twin pack.
Going to burn A LOT in the next couple months so I'm not hording...LOL

UPDATE - Home Depot has the same packs on sale for $9.99 starting this morning!

nice!! Going at lunch!

Time to load up the garage!!

You're not kidding!!!

Just picked up 3 more packs at lunch; just in time too as it was raining and most of the stock was outside...

Sweet! I've been waiting for this. I've never seen it this early. I'm down to my last bag. I'm easily stocking up on 5 packs. I'll probably go back in or the next day and get 5 more. I've just got into smoking with my new 22 inch WSM so this is awesome. Thanks!

I picked some this morning! I will get some more before the sale ends, as you can never have enough.

Last edited:
Lots of people in So Cal are going to be getting moist/wet/damp charcoal me thinks. A few of the store I've gone to had most of their stock outside, and in one instances was getting rained on pretty nicely before staff went out cover it (with small bags). lol The other store had a tarp on theirs but it wasn't large enough. eek!

It's been so freaky weather wise here that no one has stacked it outside, we got about three inches of snow last night! To quote Slim Pickens (as Mr. Taggert, Blazing Saddles) "I am depressed!"

Went to my Home Depot today. Credit/Debit card system was down. Left 3 packs at the check out lines, along with others who were even more upset than I was.

Just got home, same card reader problem at my store here but, the nice girl got it all to work, they were SLAMMED! I have learned in those situations, try to keep your head when all about you are losing theirs. There were people slamming things around and acting like the world was about to end! Honest to Pete, be nice and you will get through it.
The back end of the Jeep is the best storage shed for the stuff until I get lawn furniture/planters/pots,etc. out. Then I can stack it where I like it!
Does anyone ever get a garage set up really finalized? Old stuff goes, new stuff arrives mine seems to be in a constant state of controlled chaos!

Went to my Home Depot today. Credit/Debit card system was down. Left 3 packs at the check out lines, along with others who were even more upset than I was.

I heard they were down here in Florida too. Luckily I went and picked up 6 more bags before it happened.

I heard they were down here in Florida too. Luckily I went and picked up 6 more bags before it happened.

Went back to my local Home Depot today - computers were up and I walked out (after paying) with 3 double packs. Should last me a day or two . . . . .

I picked up a few bags at Lowes here in the DC area @ $12.99 on Friday. Missed this over the weekend. Will wait for the next sale and stock up for the year.

Last edited:

Back