Char-Bin™ Storage Container

GrantT

TVWBB Pro
Does anyone know if the Char-Bin™ Storage Container that came with the Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center is available to purchase as separate item? The bag they replaced it with I find pretty annoying and rather useless - particularly in cold weather when it gets so stiff and brittle you cannot even use it. Because the bin fits perfectly behind the metal basket/drawer, I was thinking that would be a great piece to have...

Does anyone know if the Char-Bin™ Storage Container that came with the Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center is available to purchase as separate item? The bag they replaced it with I find pretty annoying and rather useless - particularly in cold weather when it gets so stiff and brittle you cannot even use it. Because the bin fits perfectly behind the metal basket/drawer, I was thinking that would be a great piece to have...
The P/N is 65820, see the link to the schematic below:

Here are a couple of sites that carry it, pretty expensive!

Thanks for the links Eric....but holy crap...$100 for the bin. Going to have to look for a plan B!

Same thing I use. It holds a whole bag of Kingsford but does not hold a bag of lump. The top eventually dries up but for the price I just go buy another.

I’ve had one of those for probably fifteen years, it lives outside through Michigan winters and I’ve never needed to replace it...yet.
And, yeah, it’s $14.00! A buck a year? I think I paid ten for mine I should probably get a back up

Back