Char-Bin™ Storage Container

GrantT

TVWBB Fan
Does anyone know if the Char-Bin™ Storage Container that came with the Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center is available to purchase as separate item? The bag they replaced it with I find pretty annoying and rather useless - particularly in cold weather when it gets so stiff and brittle you cannot even use it. Because the bin fits perfectly behind the metal basket/drawer, I was thinking that would be a great piece to have...

EricV.

TVWBB Fan
Does anyone know if the Char-Bin™ Storage Container that came with the Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center is available to purchase as separate item? The bag they replaced it with I find pretty annoying and rather useless - particularly in cold weather when it gets so stiff and brittle you cannot even use it. Because the bin fits perfectly behind the metal basket/drawer, I was thinking that would be a great piece to have...
The P/N is 65820, see the link to the schematic below:

Here are a couple of sites that carry it, pretty expensive!

Russ in CFL

TVWBB Member
Same thing I use. It holds a whole bag of Kingsford but does not hold a bag of lump. The top eventually dries up but for the price I just go buy another.

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB Olympian
I’ve had one of those for probably fifteen years, it lives outside through Michigan winters and I’ve never needed to replace it...yet.
And, yeah, it’s $14.00! A buck a year? I think I paid ten for mine I should probably get a back up