TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
She loves the stuff, I just don't see the attraction

46745B03-5FCE-47CA-A857-DEB897CDE511_zpscnixyhqz.jpg

9FA5A00A-E8EF-40EF-A43A-E85BF0EA4DE0_zpskjn7fsa1.jpg

4DCDC923-E107-4D30-96D7-5ADA807571EB_zpsvx0r87mk.jpg

A8CABB12-393F-4750-8837-27F53D94EF98_zpsfuzbzaap.jpg

B8AF82F3-516D-46F5-829E-D0B22A5C1B47_zpsru3zfv4h.jpg

CA1FF292-42C9-42CB-9FCF-78496E780396_zpsrptt5p1a.jpg

That cook looks great. As for the attraction, I am not a huge fish fan (my wife is), but my doctors want me eating more fish than beef. Not happening yet but it will I think. Plated shot is great. Your wife did good.

I'm not a fish eater period. But I have to say that does look good. I'm am however, a chicken rice a roni and salad eater!!

Bob, Since I haven't eaten fish in 50 years or so, ( raised Catholic ) My Dr. makes me take 2 fish oil pills instead. Morning and with evening meal.

The fish looks great! I love cedar planked salmon. Tonight I grilled off about a pound of steel head trout seasoned with a blend of Greek herbs and spices. I'm a huge fish eater. Quiite honestly, I'll take a great piece of grilled fish (mahi mahi, grouper, orange roughy) over just about anything. :)

Love seafood being I live two mins from the oceans bounty. With that said, I love some wild caught salmon off the planks.

That looks awesome. I like some seafood and your plated pic is spot on. Your wife did great, tell her to keep cooking and sharing with us.

Like Barb said I like some seafood, not a big salmon fan. I have to say that plate does look really good though, your wife did a great job.

Chuck, if your wife can find Copper River salmon in the grocery stores get some, she would love it. It's only around for a little while and it is the filet mignon of the fish world. Deep red color and a really rich taste, not too fishy.

Chuck, if your wife can find Copper River salmon in the grocery stores get some, she would love it. It's only around for a little while and it is the filet mignon of the fish world. Deep red color and a really rich taste, not too fishy.
They sale that here. Pricey but I need to try it.

Back