Can't See Pics

Glenn Baumgarth

TVWBB Member
Something very strange that maybe a PC guy/gal can help with. I can see the pics in these posts just fine when I view from my home PC using either Firefox or Internet Explorer. On my work PC, I could see pics just fine until the last couple of weeks. At first it was just a few threads that had the pics missing but now I can't see any pics at all. I've tried Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome and none have worked. Any suggestions?

....Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...I know...it could be my employer giving me the subtle hint to get my butt back to work and stop drooling over pictures of food.

Using Firefox 26 and IE9.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Glenn

Hi Glenn, you might on to something. Perhaps your employer is blocking access to photobucket, which looks to be the main place TVWBB folks host images. Try visiting the photobucket Site directly and see if you can browse to it.

Also, check to see if pictures are working for other sites. If not, you may have disable pictures within your browser(s) (not likely).

I'm a Mac guy but you can set your PC back to a previous time when you could sees the pictures, say last month and see if that works.

If not your Boss/employer is on to you :p, if so invite him/her over for a cook at your house and show him/her the TVWBB.

All will be forgotten..

Back