Can I use the Discarda on my weber 22 in grill

GeraldCurry

TVWBB Fan
I have the Southwest 22 in Discarda plate and like to know if anyone here ever cooked with it on their kettle weber its great cooking utensil and many uses and be very convenient
jerry

I have thought about getting the disc somebody makes so I can fry in smoke, I would think if there is enough airgap around it no problem that I can see

The Southwest discadas are handcrafted by an American patriot and David gives discounts to all first responders and our military.The discs come preseasoned and are exceptional. I have several and wholly recommend them even at their cost.

Last edited:
I got mine here, it was a lot cheaper when I bought it.
Agri-Supply = rabbit hole.
I scrolled through 62 pages of outdoor cookware/accessories. A lot of interesting stuff there, I will definitely remember to look at Agri when I’m in the market for like items.
I have a question if everyone use’s the 22” Discarda plate on their 22” kettle? What about a 24” Discarda plate? And why? Just asking cause I’m naive on the technique.

Agri-Supply = rabbit hole.
I scrolled through 62 pages of outdoor cookware/accessories. A lot of interesting stuff there, I will definitely remember to look at Agri when I’m in the market for like items.
I have a question if everyone use’s the 22” Discarda plate on their 22” kettle? What about a 24” Discarda plate? And why? Just asking cause I’m naive on the technique.
I just thought the 22” would be better being as it’s a 22” kettle. Plus I liked the shape of it better, maybe it’s just the picture but the 24” seems like it has more slope and more of “well” at the bottom.
4D83E4FF-70E2-41F6-BA2E-61978DD9AABC.png
290C0E86-649D-45B1-9D71-425F17B93360.png

Back