Campout Pork Tenderloins

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Went on a group camp out this weekend which was a lot hotter than normal this time of year.

Our home for the weekend

A pic of the campground

Leah enjoying our walk

Grilled a couple of pork tenderloins that were marinating in some teriyaki sauce for a day and a half. Did a reverse sear on them. Smaller one ready and getting seared. In the aluminum foil is some Ca style veggies with a couple pats of butter and cajun seasoning.

Leah and Buddy playing who was camping across across the way and came over for a puppy play date.

Both tenderloins seared and resting

Dinner.

Saturday night I had a 14.5 WSM full of chicken thighs and legs for our Saturday night potluck and I didn't snap a single pic,oh well maybe next time

Brings back a lot of great memories of our camping days. Although we didn't eat as well as you did that's for sure. No pics on the pot luck, sounds like you were having to much fun to take th:rolleyes:em.

Like Rich said that brings back a lot of great times camping. Food looks delicious and puppies look like they were enjoying themselves.

You have a really good caravan.
Every year I get my Camping tent and all those things you need and have a week with muy daugthers in a camping... very funny days.
I cooked a pair of pork tenderloins this weekend also, marinated with soya and some spices.

Back