Cajun Bandit Contact Info

JRAiona

TVWBB Gold Member
Does anyone have an email address for the folks at Cajun Bandit? I have sent numerous messages through the contact link on their web site and haven't recieved any reply.

Hi JRAiona,
Please send me your email address, and I can contact Chris for you. Thanks.
Donna

butchersdaughter@hotmail.com

Hello Donna could you also help me get in contact with someone at Cajun Bandit. I have left them 4 emails already and haven't seen a single response?

I have had the same problem with Cajun Bandit. They don't communicate and it will hurt their business IMO. Have they gone out of business?

I've ordered multiple times from Chris, mostly parts of a set and items that weren't even on the site and have always had great service and no issues whatsoever. Perhaps there was something going on in personal life? I don't think this is a big company so much as a guy doing his best to make a living.

I too can testify that Chris is very customer-centric. I had purchased the steel door for my 18.5 and last weekend the lock would not lock. I contacted him to see if he had any other such reports to which he responded he didn't. He shipped me out a new door.

I know he's still in business. Received a SS door and high efficiency coal ring for my 18 and a leg kit for my 22 silver at the first of August. Chris was the one that took my order and later responded to an e-mail I had after the fact about a larger coal ring for the 14 WSM....

Seems like he was headed to Sturgis, perhaps taking in a little R & R!

I just got an email from him this morning regarding a product suggestion as well. I am sure he is busy and tired of hearing my "great" ideas that he should make. :cool:

Back