Burying wood chunks under Charcoal in WSM difference in smoke and flavor?

Sounds good to me, I’ve now developed another taste for a brisket! So today, I am wanting chicken, brisket, pulled pork, lamb, burgers, sausages, meatloaf, veal....
Sorry, I just get really hungry reading what you all are doing!
I think a spatchcock bird will be the order of the day, tomorrow will be a burrito bar using up some machaca, and shredded chicken from the freezer! Low impact for family dinner this week!
Some bacon tots and bacon wrapped green olives might be good starters too! Doggone it, I’m always thinking about food!

WHAT!!!!!! No seafood???? I would love to see some pictures on this BB of someone cooking some shrimp. Man cannot live by beef alone lol (as much as some of you have tried too. lol)

I have issues with dolphin but, shark or shrimp would be acceptable!
Just had scallops.
Getting good seafood here is spotty at best but, when I find something super fresh, you bet!

I have issues with dolphin but, shark or shrimp would be acceptable!
Just had scallops.
Getting good seafood here is spotty at best but, when I find something super fresh, you bet!

This was back in the days when we would do a lot of fishing. I prefer calling dolphin Mahi Mahi, then I don't think of "Flipper" lol, but it is a very good tasting fish. Catching it yourself, you can't get any fresher. We also used to do a lot of crabbing down in the Keys. That was fun also. Yes, I like scallops, the real things not the cut outs. lol

Back