Burgers on the gasser

Angus chuck 75% frozen patties from costco.
One frozen salmon patty from Costco.
Thick cut bacon from breakfast.
Med Cheddar
Brioche buns from Costco

Propane is from Amerigas. I find the flavor to be neutral.

Cooked from frozen.
Hey, are you sponsored by any of those companies?😀

Confession. I almost always have a package of frozen burgers on hand for a quick and easy grill just for myself and the wife. I also have those salmon burgers. Those are almost as good as a real salmon filet. Burger looks great.

I don't usually buy the frozen beef patties, and I rarely cook them from frozen, but these were really tasty. The 75% gave just enough grease to get a mild flare up.

The salmon patties are a staple. Quick, easy, tasty.

I almost didn't post the pics, because most of the pics are AMAZING cooks, yet cooks like this are the backbone of grilling.

Angus chuck 75% frozen patties from costco.
One frozen salmon patty from Costco.
Thick cut bacon from breakfast.
Med Cheddar
Brioche buns from Costco

Propane is from Amerigas. I find the flavor to be neutral.

Cooked from frozen.
I've been experimenting with BP propane and get a bit of South American blend of garlic, onion, and a hint of sofrito tomato.

I don't usually buy the frozen beef patties, and I rarely cook them from frozen, but these were really tasty. yet cooks like this are the backbone of grilling.
I never cook them from frozen as they thaw pretty quickly on the granite counter. And, you are right, I do many more burgers and brats than a fancy meal. Oh yeah, I get the brats from Costco.

Those Costco frozen salmon patties are a freezer staple now in our house. My simple mind has never thought of mixing salmon and beef patties ON THE SAME BUN. Mind blown.

EDIT: maybe not on the same bun? Still mind blown just thinking about it.

Those Costco frozen salmon patties are a freezer staple now in our house. My simple mind has never thought of mixing salmon and beef patties ON THE SAME BUN. Mind blown.

EDIT: maybe not on the same bun? Still mind blown just thinking about it.

I'll admit to putting cheese on a salmon burger, but I've never thought of a surfAndTurf burger like that.

Not all wanted beef burgers so I cooked one salmon patty.

Mine was a triple double of beef, cheese and bacon in the pic above.

Back