Bronto ribs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick P.

TVWBB Super Fan
Just put the Bronto ribs on the WSM that Mords talks so much about. If they come out tasting 1/2 as good as they look it will be great. I'm hoping Mords reads this, one question buddy...did you use the meat probe when you did your ribs? If so what temp did you bring them up to.

Thanks
Nick P.

Hey sorry about that buddy. .havnt been on here today yet.. ihave been tending to my two brisket points in the WSM with the #2 rub....i had a lil piece that i cut off prior to puttin them on and it tastes great....

Neways...Glad to hear your trying the bronto ribs.......they are really goooood.....yes, i did put the thermo in...make sure its in a thick part not next to the bone...i dont remmber the exact temp...but it was deff med-well.. more on the wellish side....i think they are actually better if you go more well....just my opionion on it...well if you got a digi cam take some pics.. love to see......
enjoy

ps...i got about 25 peeps coming tonnight.....30 skirt steak bunch of burgers ....hot dogs.. and wife is doing condiments now.. and two lil briskets.....why not????

Sorry, didn't take any pictures. They were delicious! I think they should have stayed on longer though. I also used #2 rub on them. The ribs I got were all individuals, not racked. Hope all your peeps enjoyed your menu!

Thanks
Nick P.

I had them on for 5 1/2 hrs. There was a membrane that held the meat to the bones that I thought should have broken down more. The meat pulled easily from the bone, but then had to seperate membrane from meat. #2 rub was outstanding!!!

Nick P.

on the bronto ribs if found that if i removed that membrane ...well all of the ribs would fall off.. they didnt seam to have two on them..unless mine was removed already....ya 5 hours is to short to cook...sorry i should have also gave time...i only said well done...but the first time i cooked them it was for 5....second time it was for 7 and it made a big diff......glad you enjoyed them...takecare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back