Brinkmann Pan - is this the one that fits?

I don't have one, but I think they mod is to use the brinkmann charcoal pan for the water pan. It's linked on the right side of the link you provided.

Go back to Bass and search "charcoal pan"-- it's the only item that should come up, and is what you want.

Edit: If it doesn't show in the related items column, as stated above.

Doug is correct, you need the Brinkman charcoal pan. It actually sits in the WSM better than the one that comes with it. While you are ordering, you may as well order at least 2, then you will be ready for the Piedmont Pan mod. Shipping will be the same with 2 as 1.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brad Smith:
Looking at switching to the larger Brinkmann Pan, however the measurements on this one appear different than Chris' page on water pan modifications. Is this the same one?

Bass Pro Brinkman $4.99 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is not the one that fits. The one that fits costs $4.00 and is 15 1/2 in diameter. That one is only 13 1/2". Look over on the right side for the right one.

Anyone else notice that the only customer review for the charcoal pan relates to its use as a WSM water pan.
icon_smile.gif

I mistakenly ordered the water pan first, and have used the correct on, the charcoal pan for a couple months.
Is there any way to make a piedmont pan with the brinkman water pan, and the charcoal pan?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisM:
I mistakenly ordered the water pan first, and have used the correct on, the charcoal pan for a couple months.
Is there any way to make a piedmont pan with the brinkman water pan, and the charcoal pan? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that I can figure out -- neither one nestles into the other.

Back