Brand new used unused kettle.

Yep, the UP is pretty nice. We stay at my sister in laws corkage for ten days on the Lake Huron shore, a trip to the locks is either Tuesday or Wednesday depending on weather, whitefish from the “Lockview” and a lazy drive back, a good nights sleep with the waves providing a wonderful chorus to fall asleep to.
I’m looking forward to see what you get off that “little gem”!
Our property is over not too far away from Sceney just north of highway 2. Sadly though it's starting to get like lower Michigan. Can't drive for 30 minutes without seeing a MJ dispensery. The only bright side is maybe it sells a few more pasties.

Our property is over not too far away from Sceney just north of highway 2. Sadly though it's starting to get like lower Michigan. Can't drive for 30 minutes without seeing a MJ dispensery. The only bright side is maybe it sells a few more pasties.
Yep, dispenseries are spreading like rashes in MI. Not that care one way or the other but, saturation will hit home and there will be a “come to Jesus” as they say in the south and a ton will have to declare bankruptcy. It’s nuts but, the state is realizing some income from it. Four within two miles of my house! Nuts!
I know the general area, what used to be considered the “middle of nowhere” some of the prettiest part of the WORLD!

Back