Bourbon/whiskey drinkers *****

Thanks for the ideas and suggestions..learning some new Liquor brands from this thread. On a side note picked up the Classic Malt today from WoodFords..haven't broken into that. The Straight Malt was smooooth....
B5848102-02E5-492A-BD66-C1A934FD4186_zpsithqyixj.jpg
Would like to try this with a good cigar. Looks great.

I know it...kind of sad some of us live so far apart. I wouldn't mind sharing a few Bourbons with my buddies on the board :) and some great Que!

I know it...kind of sad some of us live so far apart. I wouldn't mind sharing a few Bourbons with my buddies on the board :) and some great Que!

I agree Roger. Would be great to get us all together and smoke some food and drink Bourbon with a good cigar.

Thanks for the information.

I edited the shot of the MaCallan and got rid of the extra tags. I'll know better next time.

I agree Roger. Would be great to get us all together and smoke some food and drink Bourbon with a good cigar.

What an idea!!

I go back and forth between whiskey and bourbon myself...I really enjoyed this Christmas present ...real smooth..

I gave up bourbon some years ago. Scotch whisky is now my drink of choice . . . namely this one:

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting the IMG tags displaying? I use the icon provided and just paste in my photobucket URL. I've noticed that I'm not alone in having this problem.

Chris?
going to try this one too! Thanks R.Hutchins.
shoot I got up so early this morning I considered it late night instead of morning so I had a shot of Bourbon :)

Trying another new one...not too bad. I better slow down I've spent over $300 dollars there this week. Brought the wife tonight she likes the store. Hundreds of Beers and spirits. This was bottled especially for Mega Bev
9E90CB88-4583-46EA-B6A6-948F86171AB1_zpsnnsuzrd8.jpg

Knob Creek is the "regular" for me, my Sam's Club carries it relatively cheap. Like Maker's 46 quite a bit, regular Makers is so-so to me. Recently finished a bottle of Blanton's, liked that a LOT.

Wife (who picked up the Blanton's for me) also gave me some Scotch Rocks Silver Edition whiskey stone types of things: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00BDOJHSI/tvwb-20 . They work fine, but I'll often throw a splash of water into the glass anyway to open things up a bit.

Dang it, now I'm thirsty...

Jarrod

Hey Jarrod I use the Whisky/Bourbon stones regularly. I'll look at SAMs for Knob Creek..never tried Makers either. Heard of Blantons but never tried. Every once in awhile I'll put 1 drop of water. So many Bourbons..so little time.

Back