Bone-In Loin Pork Roast with Veggies

Mike Coffman

TVWBB Olympian
3 pound bone-in loin pork roast marinated overnight with Weber’s Teriyaki marinade and
1 can of crushed pineapple. Seasoned with Penzeys Pork Jerk and placed onto the grill
at 225 degrees, with 2 chunks of maple.
DSC_7072.jpg

Cranked the temperature up to 325 after about 45 minutes,then I added some mini potatoes,
seasoned with Penzeys Mural of Flavor, and threw on a couple of cloves of garlic and a Vidalia onion.
DSC_7076.jpg

Onion and gaaaaalic off the grill.
DSC_7077.jpg

Potatoes off of the grill and into the oven to keep warm.
DSC_7080.jpg

Roast was pulled at 140 internal. Will rest for about 15 minutes. Started slicing after resting
for 15 minutes and discovered that it was still not completely cooked. Believe I may have got too
close to the bones when I checked the temp with my thermapen. So, didn’t panic, just finished
slicing them into chops and back onto the grill for about 10 minutes and voila they were at the
right temp, texture and color. (No pictures of the chops on grill)
DSC_7086.jpg

Plated with some pickled beets, which is one of my favorite veggies and I will not have to worry
about anyone else in the house eating them, as they don’t like beets of any type.
icon_rolleyes.gif

DSC_7089.jpg

Chops were tender, juicy and had the flavor of the pineapple and teriyaki marinade. Delicious dinner!

Thanks for looking!

Wow Mike, everything is beautiful!
Picture perfect with perfect pictures!

I love pickled beets too.
Can't recall the name, but a local store carries Amish pickled baby beets that are outstanding, but not cheap.

Mike, you're unbelievable!
check this out!
DSC_7089.jpg

I gotta tell ya Mike, you know how to create great lookin' dinner plates!
Your photography is TOPS!
<span class="ev_code_RED">L?VE</span> your gaaaaaalic!
icon_biggrin.gif

SuperDuperCookin'Man!

Back