Blue Ribbon contender for Labor Day Weekend!

Alan D

TVWBB Super Fan
Folks,

So many great meals cooked over the weekend, a lot of good times, and we had smiles on our faces at our house.

This is without a doubt, one of the nicest pieces of meat that I have seen in quite some time, and I have to give my vote for LarryR's Wagyu tri-tip. This is such a fine looking piece of meat...

KamadoFirstCook040.jpg

If this doesn't make you want to go out and find a piece of Wagyu, I don't know what will...
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Alan, I wasn't really paying attention (actually I was distracted by something else) and I just glanced at this post and thought to myself, "what the heck, someone is posting my pictures as their cook." LOL Then I came back and actually read the thread and thank you for your compliment. I wish I could take the credit but when you start with such a great piece of meat and put it on an excellent cooker, it's tough to go wrong . . . Again, thanks for the compliment, with so many great cooks on this site it's a high one.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LarryR:
"what the heck, someone is posting my pictures as their cook." LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats when you REALLY know its good
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

I've never had the pleasure of grilling a tri (not sold around here). It looks like prime rib to me lol, but that has to say something in itself.

Brandon

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LarryR:
Hey Alan, I wasn't really paying attention (actually I was distracted by something else) and I just glanced at this post and thought to myself, "what the heck, someone is posting my pictures as their cook." LOL Then I came back and actually read the thread and thank you for your compliment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This is without a doubt the best piece of meat I have seen in a long time. I know that some wouldn't get excited about this, but this is one excellent piece of meat...

Seriously, that is one fine looking piece of meat, EVEN if it was cooked on a Kamado!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Blue Ribbon Quality in my book!
icon_cool.gif

And a HUGE honorable congrats to Bill Berg also, he came in, where Bryan left off, with a huge spread of all types of goodies he cooked over the weekend..he gets the Iron-Que-Master award!
icon_biggrin.gif

And not to forget about Jonathan Jarembek, with "The most satisfied pet award". This pic just says it all...this big guy got his fill...
icon_smile.gif

2819584896_ff43abbdec.jpg

Back