Blue Heads

What Weber grills do you have and what Webers are your favorites? I find the selection to be quite good on the used market in Arizona when I'm there. I'm very happy with the Genesis Junior I picked up last time I was there and I can't wait to come back and finish it.

And I imagine the grills you pick up in AZ are a lot more rust free than most other areas.
So far from what I've seen that seems to be the case. Also pretty good inventory in comparison to other parts of the country. Washington isn't to bad though either.

I still get nervous though passing stuff up wondering is that the last time I'm going to see that available.

I made the mistake of using them as cutting boards. To break down chickens. Probably not what Weber intended and I shouldn't blame their design team for it.

But color wise yeah, I've never seen an array of blue heads with those tables and they look great!

Your original post is the "array" that inspired me to look at the thermoset tables differently! They look great with the blue heads.

I didn't quote your original post in my comment becuase I'm new here and in my experience people sometimes don't appreciate scrolling through lengthy reply inset previous comment quotes before getting to the comment. My apologies.

Your original post is the "array" that inspired me to look at the thermoset tables differently! They look great with the blue heads.

I didn't quote your original post in my comment becuase I'm new here and in my experience people sometimes don't appreciate scrolling through lengthy reply inset previous comment quotes before getting to the comment. My apologies.
It's pretty safe and relaxed here Lee we're all friends

Back