Best Weber Color

Josh G

TVWBB Fan
I have seen a lot of pictures of kettles and it seems everyone has different taste on which color is their favorite. It got me thinking, what is the most popular Weber color? So what color is your favorite?

Black is the standard. I am partial to blue and own two blue performers. However, my favorite is the old red. Id love a red kettle!

I like the blue ones and would like to find one of the old brownie kettles too.
But the 3 Weber charcoal grills I have are all black.

Anything but green (despite the fact my first kettle was green). Why they kept green and discontinued blue is beyond me.

L ike 'em all....but my favorite colors are light blue (I think from the 60's?), the old avacado (not the crate and barrel) and red.

classic shiny black. and copper... its metallic and is gorgeous especially in the sun. I have a copper OTG and Genesis gasser.

what I read on here and other weber sites is that folks seem slightly disappointed w the colors and finishes. somehow I think if the colors were a bit richer and with some metallic flake they would be even more popular... but I get that weber is adhering to their classic pasty shades and dull finishes of the 50s/60s/70s. heheh I actually cussed a little when I opened my new crimson this year (ask my wife). but I love them all just the same anyway.

don't lift the lid...

I love the copper as well. The picture below is mine. I think the cooper with the SS Kettlepizza ring works the best. Clearly, mine is a bit modified as you can tell. I plan to add a thermometer to the lid once I get the correct bezel from ereplacements straightened out! Nonetheless, Jak's got a great collection going on there! Thanks for sharing!

IMG_0408_zps07e2849b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have a blue Performer which I like, but I really wanted the red with stainless table. So, red if they would make it again.

Back