Best way to repair broken Q leg?

Mike_S

TVWBB Member
I noticed while cleaning up my basement that one of the legs on my Q broke off. Now I have an idea on how it happened by and by whom but that is not the point right now. it is on the foldable stand so it can stand up in place, but when I need to use it I'd rather not have it be on three legs.

Hi Mike:
I would need to see photos of the actual break to know how to advise.

He asked the question about two weeks ago. It looks like he either got his answer and moved on or he forgot that he even posted the question.

Sorry all. I posted this while at work and I did not have photos. I'm going to contact Weber and if they don't have a solution I'll try Gorilla Glue or something. Luckily since it is in the stand it is still functional.

Mike, I am sure Weber has parts for it. I would just caution on paying too much. I see Weber Q's quite often for sale for under $50 and sometimes free.

Mike, I am sure Weber has parts for it. I would just caution on paying too much. I see Weber Q's quite often for sale for under $50 and sometimes free.
I am thinking I could replace the entire leg set. I'm going off memory but I think it might just be one or two piece(s) of plastic for the four legs.

I agree with Bruce. Original parts are probably expensive and maybe short in stock right now. The cheapest option might be finding another used one for parts.

Back