Beginner questions

Larry Naylor

TVWBB Member
Not to over complicate things but keep an eye on the vent these servos (Sg90 i think ) are really cheap and i don't know how good the resolution is. This is the ability to return to the same position at o and 100 percent. One of mine stopped closing all the way, at 0 percent. Nothing major just something to keep in mind.

GBrown

GBrown when adjusting the damper servo you want to listen to the servo if you try to over drive (rotate) it you can burn it out. Listen to it if you hear a buzzing sound you have to change your settings. This might take a few tries to get it right. I use an rd3 that snaps together and is pretty tight going together and stays together ok . Good luck with hooking up to the Kamado it takes a little head scratching but not hard . Keep us posted. Maybe that could be a good topic " Rube Goldberg Kamado Attatchments" pics
I was looking to fashion something out of sheet aluminum, but I want a cleaner looks than the tools will allow me to get. So I just ordered the BBQGurus Pit Boss adapter for my Costco Louisiana Grills Kamado. I was reading that the Pit Boss adapter will work for this.

Larry Naylor

TVWBB Member
Looks like your plan is coming together. I made a rube goldberg adapter for my joe and i'm planning to make something that looks better or buy a new one Keep us posted . What kind of puppy?