Been away for a while...

Tony Hunter

TVWBB Pro
But now I am back and I really did miss you all. My new job position and my three girls in college have kept me pretty busy. I look forward to getting back into the mix with you all.

Tony

Welcome back Tony. I always look forward to reading and seeing the pictures from your cooks. If you weren't so far away I'd camp in your driveway just to get some of your viddles.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

just the other day i thought to myself, "where is that tony guy that posts here and on the barbeque bible board?" welcome back bro.

Hey Tony - was wondering what happened to you and that Chargriller in the driveway
icon_smile.gif

Good to see you back in the saddle. Looking forward to your posts!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony Hunter:
My portfolio is more like a "poor"-folio!
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm with you brother. UPENN and now it's DAYTON are the schools that are holding my river jet and Road King hostage
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dale Perry:
Hey Tony glad to see you back. 3 in college, wow. 3 weddings someday.
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, and I am going to cater all of them!
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome back Tony. You must have gotten busy just after I started, but you gave me some good tips that has led to My Q Heaven. Thanks.

Good to see you back Tony, will be even better to start seeing some of that great Q you put out again!
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LarryR:
Good to see you back Tony, will be even better to start seeing some of that great Q you put out again!
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will be Q'n again February since this is my time of personal cleansing. But as soon as it's done there will be smoke in the hood!
icon_biggrin.gif

Back