BBQr's Delight pellets at walmart?

Paul Jenkin

TVWBB Member
I was at wal-mart last night and noticed near the charcoal and wood they had a strand of BBQR's delight pellet pouches for sale. They were almost hidden, because they are so small. They are the single use packages. I was wondering if anyone else had seen these in walmart before and if they sell the larger 1 pound bags (I did not see them).

Yes, most Walmarts carry them. You'll see the 1-lb bags there as well, with (I think) the Brinkman name on them. Same product, just packaged by BBQers Delight for the other company. We use 'em quite often.

Keri C, smokin' on Tulsa Time

Paul,
The only one I have seen at my local Wally Martz is the Jack Daniels pellets in the 1# bag. They seem to sell quite well here. I know I love them.

I love the BBQers Delight pellets, especially the JD.

A couple of years ago I got about 120 1 pound bags for a buck each at the end of the season. They're great.

Bill

I found BBQ Delight pellets at my local Schnucks supermarket. They carried all of the varieties in the 1# bags. Cheaper than the online price too.

note: I, like some others, tend to use more pellets than the recommended amount for smoking. Keep that in mind when purchasing.

Rick

Back