bbq shed

G Rose

TVWBB Member
i built this to keep the rain and snow off and the wind away also gives me a nice side table,wood and charcoal storage. when it is inclimate I have a nice place to stand under while checking everything outmy bbq house

ya know i was thinking i should have included said weber, but I can just push under the overhang and we can all get down

I didn't even think of that. It is still very nice. I wish I had one.
icon_wink.gif

You are a "real man of genius".

Here is to you Mr. Weber Bullet Lover.

I am impressed by your commitment to protect your bullet.

Will
Saucehog.com

I only looked at the one pic, (dial-up!!) I'll look at the rest at work, but from what I saw, great job. Do you have electric running to it? Have to have some place to plug the TV/radio into so you can Q and listen/watch something and relax.

I really could hsve used one of those today. Smoking three butts in the rain. Since my new cart does not have a top had to pull WSM out and put it in my old enclosed wind break. Too cheap to by an E-Z up. I need to figure out some kind of rain cover for it

thanks everyone for your words of encouragement. I don't have any permanent electric going to it, but I run an extension cord to it for the guru and the light. I will bring radio out but no tv no reception here in the hills.

Back