BBQ Pitmasters

Not as horrible as some say AS LONG AS you lower your expectations a bit. I think it's ridiculous that dude got kicked off last night for some prawns and shrimp. That's good eats, but that's not that bbq is in my mind. that's extra stuff.

But then again, I don't like bbq competitions in general. I like bbq. A messy plate with the beans blending in with the potato salad and a chunk of cornbread sitting on top of it all. I hate all that fancy preparation work.

It was funny last night though how they tore the people up for putting cereal on their mac n yak.

Oh well, something to mind my numb with late at night

The difference between this season and last for me...Last season I would save the episodes on my the DVR and watch again for any tips/tricks...this year...I delete the episode as soon as it is over so it doesn't corrupt my DVR.
icon_mad.gif

Well I never watched it at all before this episode. Tripped over it flipping through and thought, "oh I saw this mention on VWB, I should take a look". 5 minutes and I was out of there. That it was a waste. No I get it - they changed the format. Not planning to watch this again, learned nothing from it.

Back