BBQ Grill Cart!

Mine is my garage, one five gallon bucket and, a Plano tool box. Oh, and an old carpenters tote from the forties. Did I say the garage?

I wish I had one but I do not have a garage and my kitchen has limited space. So I adopted this option so I would have everything in one place. I am liking it so far. Does anyone else have this? Any thoughts? Any pics?

Thanks for the Reply Timothy.

Last edited:
I see the concept as perfectly sound, but, I’d need a second trolley for beverage service.
I think I will re design the whole kit and kaboodle after I clean the garage…next spring! I can design all winter, but, until I haul all the tools and equipment out, I’m not sure how much cabinet space I will need. I’m tired of stocking rubs and so on one place and tools somewhere else.
Now, I must admit, since I do all the cooking grill tools and kitchen tools are symbiotic and don’t need special space I really just need to find the right case for rubs and maybe I can reorganize the three units I have in “grilling play” to better utilize the space. A dedicated spice/rub cabinet? That might be good but, I don’t do much prep outside better organization inside might be a better use of time and space.
ive spent the weekend doing household projects with wife and grandchildren so my mind is going in five directions.
I think I need a beer.

Hmm this actually may work in my situation better than a dedicated table/cabinet.
My intent is to use as it stands in my utility room or to roll it outside when I need it and set up with portable 6 ft table by my grills. I am still in the process in building and setting all up and then I will experiment with it all. I am going to start off with a 6 ft. portable first and then maybe expand to a 8 ft. table if I need to. I like the idea of a 6ft table preferably due to the lighter weight though.

I think you’ve found a good setup!
my patio bar is pretty simple.6824778F-6934-44FB-8293-55A0C15FEED6.jpeg
Of course this is the cocktail mixing unit, there are (truly) a dozen coolers available for frosty beverages.
I agree, the 6’ table is easier to move by yourself. I’ve got two old 8’ banquet tables stacked as plant pot shelving for winter storage and they are heavy as sin!
I can’t find the “bar” unit picture that can sit atop the above table but, I’ll have to look.

Started my Rub & Seasoning Box. Added Some new Rubs & Seasonings along with an Olive Oil Sprayer. Any of you all had any experience with these rubs?

20211011_061244.jpg20211011_061157.jpg

Last edited:
Nice set up, Ridgid is a good brand, I haven’t seen that set up in person but it’s nice. I’ve been in construction for 26 years now and I have to say Milwaukee cordless M18 tools are a complete game changer. My company has invested HEAVILY in the M18’s and they are fantastic.
I love the new pack out system they have come up with. I’m going to add one soon as I can create some space in the garage.
My BBQ crap takes up a 3 shelf 6 foot long 6 foot high steel rack from Costco. 😮
Drives the wife insane. 👍🏻👍🏻😄

Nice set up, Ridgid is a good brand, I haven’t seen that set up in person but it’s nice. I’ve been in construction for 26 years now and I have to say Milwaukee cordless M18 tools are a complete game changer. My company has invested HEAVILY in the M18’s and they are fantastic.
I love the new pack out system they have come up with. I’m going to add one soon as I can create some space in the garage.
My BBQ crap takes up a 3 shelf 6 foot long 6 foot high steel rack from Costco. 😮
Drives the wife insane. 👍🏻👍🏻😄
Yes Bruno I have just began to accumulate BBQ items, thus the reason to get organized. I hope not to accumulate as much as you. I just want to get what I will use frequently. Thanks for the reply. Of course we all state that at first.

I would need more space for rubs, my inventory continues to expand but the kitchen does not, here is
a partial group not including hand made choices.
59E28944-C603-4BDE-90CE-113856FCB140.jpeg
Some need to be weeded out, I’ve added two more ”OBR” products to the collection.

Samuel, I like the kit idea. I will have to look for a case of some kind. Those are too expensive here in Canada for me. How do you like the EVO oil sprayer?
I like the sprayer. I used it for the 1st time today. The best part is that tip has an off position so I do not get oil in my cart and of course it has a fan spray setting.

Cool idea and looks great!.
I could never do that. After a few cooks, it would be a mess. :ROFLMAO:
With the exception of the thermometers, most of my gear is under one of the covered grills, and the rest reside on a dedicated shelf in the shed, and in a rectangular recycle bin.

Back