Barbeques Galore

Tim Jordan

TVWBB Member
I called my nearest Barbeques Galore today and they said they were closeing and that there would be no more stores on the east coast due to the credit crunch . I depended on them for parts on all three of my webers , the larger Smokie Mountain was gonna be next , I,ve already started my search for another vendor, Home Depot leaves much to be desired .

Yep, tis true...see this thread also.

Can't help you on another store, might be a good time to start thinking about online ordering, which is becoming more and more of a reality for folks.

I order everything directly from Weber. It's cheaper and I have it the next day... While I am sure you can't get stuff as fast as I can, I am sure they are fast....

Sad to hear about Barbeques Galore. I drove about 12 miles to the one nearest to me in Georgia to buy some apple wood chunks since I couldn't find them anywhere else. Great store. FYI, I bought my WSM on Amazon a few months ago. I think It was $199.00 plus $30-40 shipping. I had it in four days and it showed up in great condition. Good luck.

Back