Barbecue for Saugus High School Football Team

Jim Bloomfield

TVWBB Super Fan
Last week I help a friend feed the High School Football team after they won the league championship for the first time in 30 years.After buying all this meat I knew photos were in order.The link is to those photos.
Three racks of ribs. These are just snacks before eating. 20 Tri Tips and the 2 full Briskets.
Food Photos

Jim. great pics and great looking food, and a great cooking setup. I have to ask, is that an English Bulldog? He/she's cool. Nice job and congrats to the team. 30 years is a long time.
icon_cool.gif

My cousin graduated from Saugus. My aunts house sits on the hillside overlooking the school. Great school spirit there, and a nice campus. I know they have used that school to film a few movies in the past.

I graduated from Hart, and we kicked the snot out of Saugus every year for a long time.
icon_smile.gif

Glad to hear the tides are turning though. Hart was full of rich kid snobs.

That a whole lotta cow you got cooking there Jim and what a wonderful way to support the team. Job well done sir!
icon_smile.gif

Chips in the water pan of the smokenator, smoke real well. water boils out in no time so I use it to hold wood chips.My helper in the pictures is a Bull Terrier just like the "Target Dog".The last time Saugus beat Hart was 91.
I have taking photos for the team since 1999.You can check them out here.
Football Photos
With these students around A lot of us Dads have willing guest to eat some BBQ.

Jim, Congrats on the championship. I'm originally from Winthrop and I'm sure we used to play you guys maybe even on the traditional Thanksgiving day game

Back