Bacon wrapped sirloins, taters and green beans

I never do taters like that but I see you guys doing them all the time.
Are they oiled up and then salted and then jut cooked to temp or is there anything funny going on I cannot see?
I find a really good temp on my baked being about 210.....but they are so resilient and I like to use butter on them before eating that it's really hard to mees them up too much.

I need to backtrack on my Bob Seger comment. He may not have passed. I saw an article that he had when I was BBQing last night but this morning I don’t see anything about his death. Hopefully he is doing well!

I never do taters like that but I see you guys doing them all the time.
Are they oiled up and then salted and then jut cooked to temp or is there anything funny going on I cannot see?
I find a really good temp on my baked being about 210.....but they are so resilient and I like to use butter on them before eating that it's really hard to mees them up too much.
Yeah. Olive oil and salt. Indirect at about 400. I add more oil to the tops as I go. Remove when they get the right color/char.

I need to backtrack on my Bob Seger comment. He may not have passed. I saw an article that he had when I was BBQing last night but this morning I don’t see anything about his death. Hopefully he is doing well!
Yeah, it's weird. Conflicting stuff from what I'm seeing. He's had health issues for awhile. Hoping it's not real news.

Back