Bacon brisket

Terry - bbqking

TVWBB Fan
This was a decent attempt. Cut pork belly into thirds. 1/3 cut up and into foil pan, with Meat Church Honey Hog, and Deez Nuts. A-1, and Chipotle Mayo. That turned out really good. The other 2/3 I seasoned with Kinders SPG blend, and Holy Cow. They got too well done and would not cut properly. My mistake. Mac n cheese was from scratch and was bomb.4958D581-365F-47DE-906E-55E354C38607.jpeg

Looks great, Terry!
This is something I've been meaning to try. I'm kind of worried it might be too rich for me, but this looks awesome!
Dustin, I made PB Burnt Ends recently for the first time, and, while it IS very rich, it was not overwhelming to the point of not being able to eat it. They were delicious, but a small portion can go a long way (or at least it should.....) :) I tried to portion my chunks to a size that would be reasonable as an appetizer bite.

This was a decent attempt. Cut pork belly into thirds. 1/3 cut up and into foil pan, with Meat Church Honey Hog, and Deez Nuts. A-1, and Chipotle Mayo. That turned out really good. The other 2/3 I seasoned with Kinders SPG blend, and Holy Cow. They got too well done and would not cut properly. My mistake. Mac n cheese was from scratch and was bomb.View attachment 42005
Looks very tasty!

Update…I did two pieces of pork belly, one larger that the other. The small one got too well done. I just wrapped the other one in foil, and stuck it in the fridge. Just took it out today. Wow. It turned out really good. Surprised. I’d do it again.

Back