Back from the Dead

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
My "boy kitty" disappeared back in April, I was sure that a coyote got him, one had been hanging around for several weeks when he disappeared

The day I rescued him from a busy street (he's the black one) and yes, I rescued his momma too, she was feral and tore me to **** in doing so

P5fafiL.jpg

Yeah, he came with a ton of personality

NaXzH9p.jpg

He stole my heart

2iBfTNG.jpg

He was my BBQ buddy, my Baseball buddy, anything that required sitting down, he was my buddy

fuoiJih.jpg

bCt0PlR.jpg

Then, the day after this photo, he never came home again. That was back in April, 6 months ago
fsw0YR7.jpg

I was pretty sad, and I was pretty mad at the coyote who was howling just behind my fence the night after he disappeared

I got a call last week, they said my cat had been picked up. I was wondering what cat could they be talking about, I wasn't missing any cats. None the less, I went and checked it out, and it way my boy kitty, missing for six months. He's not in great shape, pretty skinny, coat is awful but he's back and I'm really glad. He must be a pretty tough kitty, he survived the mean streets for six months

First thing I did was put his collar back on

P903jeh.jpg

l9LYIYj.jpg

Seeing his momma for the first time in 6 months

OuKcOXP.jpg

Back having lip lickin' meals

XpNM4tY.jpg

It's not very exciting, but I figured it was worth mentioning, after all. How many pets come back after being gone for 6 months?

Chuck, I am soo happy for you. Thank you for sharing it with us. (you had me crying there for a while)

That's pretty cool. I've had a few cats disappear on me and never come back so this is a different ending than what I'm used to.

Chuck, I am soo happy for you. Thank you for sharing it with us. (you had me crying there for a while)
When I saw who it was, I couldn't believe it. I buckled a bit when I first picked him up

My "boy kitty" disappeared back in April, I was sure that a coyote got him, one had been hanging around for several weeks when he disappeared

The day I rescued him from a busy street (he's the black one) and yes, I rescued his momma too, she was feral and tore me to **** in doing so

P5fafiL.jpg

Yeah, he came with a ton of personality

NaXzH9p.jpg

He stole my heart

2iBfTNG.jpg

He was my BBQ buddy, my Baseball buddy, anything that required sitting down, he was my buddy

fuoiJih.jpg

bCt0PlR.jpg

Then, the day after this photo, he never came home again. That was back in April, 6 months ago
fsw0YR7.jpg

I was pretty sad, and I was pretty mad at the coyote who was howling just behind my fence the night after he disappeared

I got a call last week, they said my cat had been picked up. I was wondering what cat could they be talking about, I wasn't missing any cats. None the less, I went and checked it out, and it way my boy kitty, missing for six months. He's not in great shape, pretty skinny, coat is awful but he's back and I'm really glad. He must be a pretty tough kitty, he survived the mean streets for six months

First thing I did was put his collar back on

P903jeh.jpg

l9LYIYj.jpg

Seeing his momma for the first time in 6 months

OuKcOXP.jpg

Back having lip lickin' meals

XpNM4tY.jpg

It's not very exciting, but I figured it was worth mentioning, after all. How many pets come back after being gone for 6 months?
Glad you got him back! Looks like his name should be Tiger!

That's amazing. I'm sure for most of us here pets are a part of the family and to get him back like that, just fantastic. Give him some belly rubs from us all.

Glad you have your kitty back. He looks just like our 'Alsan'

Attachments

• 48EE3CA3-7CCF-49C5-BB10-6D22F5A867BB.jpeg
    48EE3CA3-7CCF-49C5-BB10-6D22F5A867BB.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 3
Can you imagine the stories Boy Kitty could tell? I'm not much of a pet guy, but this is a feel good story and I'm glad it turned out for you.

Back