Back At It

Phil, you don't know me (and vice-versa), but wanted to offer my congratulations. That's a tough situation, especially when you are dealing with the unknown. Now that you have something certain in your future, it is sure to help things look better.

While it's been fun and interesting Ubering these last 3 weeks....

But stuffing them into my own car as opposed to a Delta airplane (former Delta flight attendant......

I could sit and listen to those stories all day long. :)

Phil, you don't know me (and vice-versa), but wanted to offer my congratulations. That's a tough situation, especially when you are dealing with the unknown. Now that you have something certain in your future, it is sure to help things look better.

I could sit and listen to those stories all day long. :)

Thank you very much!
I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my life!

Best news yet!
I had dinner with my old/soon to be new boss tonight to celebrate the new job on Monday.
He texted me yesterday asking for my home address, saying it was for a company phone.
Nice, because I was wondering about putting all phone #'s in my phone so I'd answer, as I don't answer calls unless you're in my contacts. But, now I don't have to worry about that.
The BETTER news was that I'm getting a company truck! A 2020 F150 crew cab XLT.
That's 2 steps up from my personal truck!
Also, no uniform shirts, polos from now on.
I'm still kinda freaking on all this news!

Phil, this is called a divine paradox. We dream small but are given so much more. When the unexplainable happens there’s only one way to explain it. Congratulations my friend.

It's been kind of surreal at work.
My actual training starts next week, so I've been helping in the warehouse this week. Although I did get to do a delivery in the creepy white cargo van yesterday. Want some candy? LOL
But, I can't let the crew know about the truck yet! It's driving me nuts!!!

Back