Baby girl is 16, you know what means...

Thanks for all your comments everyone, I appreciate every one of them!

For those of you liking the aquarium, here's a view from the front door of the house looking through the sitting room/dining room.

FB_IMG_1409497472926.jpg
Stuart, Is this a fish only tank or do you have any live corals in there? We are tankless right now. Had to take a break from salt. Your setup looks great! I know the amount of work involved.
Scott

I wanted to post something about it (and the rest of the wonderful post) last night but couldn't find the words. I have a couple tanks, a 35 gallon and a 125 gallon, both have been neglected since 2006, other than refilling the gravity fed auto top off once a week..... I only have a frogspawn coral and a cleanup crew (snails / crabs)..... Yours really looks nice.

I wanted to post something about it (and the rest of the wonderful post) last night but couldn't find the words. I have a couple tanks, a 35 gallon and a 125 gallon, both have been neglected since 2006, other than refilling the gravity fed auto top off once a week..... I only have a frogspawn coral and a cleanup crew (snails / crabs)..... Yours really looks nice.

Things have really changed since 2006 Clint, it's allot easier to maintain, I spend about 20 minutes during the week and 30 minutes on the weekend doing maintenance. If you ever want some advice reach out to me, I'm pretty far away but I can brainstorm with you online and I actually have acquaintances in Salt Lake who could help you get back on track.

after reading the thread title, i was expecting to see pics of your brand new, shiny shotgun...

happy birthday to her though!

That was a fantastic cook the pp and ABT'S all look awesome great job dad!! Happy Bday to Lauryn. Great looking aquarium.

Back