Awaiting the arrival of my new toy

Wow that's awesome. You must have quite a system going to operate all of those smokers at the same time.

Last edited:
i have 2 cyber q's that will run 4 of the cookers. i usually run those for the meats and do sides and simple stuff on the other cookers and grills. it is a PITA sometimes but people seem to think it is impressive when they are all going at once~

i have 2 cyber q's that will run 4 of the cookers. i usually run those for the meats and do sides and simple stuff on the other cookers and grills. it is a PITA sometimes but people seem to think it is impressive when they are all going at once~

I can sure see why people think that's impressive when you are cooking cuz its impressive just to look at the pics

Well, if nothing else, I NOW feel like a PIKER!:rolleyes:

Man, what a tremendous collection, but most importantly, being able to keep all of that stuff going at the same time. And-d-d, and-d-d, LOOK at the FOOD!!

Folks, we are amongst GREATNESS!!

Thanks for sharing with us (even if it makes us feel VERY small:D:D.

Dale53:wsm:

Just when I thought I was getting a grip on my BBQ and Grilling skills this comes along. How does it make me feel......Insignificant comes to mind. But I have to say truly awesome setup and skills to go with it.

Thanks guys!! i know most of you know how easy these things are to cook on so it doesnt take that much skill!!! especially with the help of my cyber q's and friends. i like to cook everything on site and in the cookers, and yes i do foil my meats. i stack when i can and cook sides under meats when it makes sense.. like i said, it is fun to me. it is a lot of work and can be exhausting but family friends and fellow bbq enthusiasts make it all worthwhile

i do smaller set up like this tailgating at our local AA baseball team and it is always a hit!!!

Back