At long last, back in the gas grill restoration hobby (not business!)

Wonderful job on the restore! I just flipped the same grill last weekend. Of course nothing like the job you did. Mine was a freebee to save from the trash. Put in $60, about 3 hours scrubbing, and $60 for enameled grates, ss flavorizers, igniter, and catch pan with holder. Sold for $170.

Yep Belvidere is right down the road a piece. Where little Jeeps are born. Wonder if they go there to die too :D Sure thing Jon it's not taking up space. I found it when I was hunting down a Chippy. But, don't worry it was a Sunday. It didn't die. It was relocated. I was feeling generous LOL

I got one as a Christmas present about twenty years ago. I took it out of the box and decided it was too ugly to put on my grill. I put it back in the box and threw it on a shelf in my garage. I can definitely see it's usefulness though.
Steve, That's funny! I think they look cool on the right grill. Not on a classic redhead, but on some black grills, I think they really add something.

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

I think they look good. If my wood handle could put out that much light, I would rather have the wood. But I can't figure out where the batteries go in.

PS: If you still have that light, I am sure you could sell it to someone on this list.

I never really thought of them as being hard on the eyes because (to me) they perform a very necessary function. Like Joe, I have a backup. The Silvers with the curved handles and thermoset tables are a problem to light up adequately, especially when you compare the two side by side.

Back