Asian chicken

Jake from Iowa

TVWBB Member
Made a dish that i was inspired by a recipe out of the healthy grilling sub forum.

I marinaded 4 chicken breasts in weber's sesame ginger marinade for 2ish hours. I then grilled it along with some onions and celery which I coated in vegetable oil and simply salt and pepper. When they were cooked I brought them in chopped up the chicken and combined it in a pan and poured in a store bought stir fry sauce. I served with rice and I must say it turned out pretty tasty! Here's the Qview

t8tgzs.jpg
2lvicnt.jpg

Last edited:
I think next time im goin to try making a homemade curry sauce instead of the store bought stir fry sauce. But yea super easy and very good id recommend it to anyone!

That does look good. A homemade sauce would make it really healthy and probably better tasting. Please share if you come up with a good sauce. I'm trying to eat healthier and any good ideas that still allow for some grilling are much appreciated.

Jake you have skills man. My pic shows the chix sliding from the grill right on the plate.;) Excellent cook!
Scott

Back