Anyone tried these 9mm stainless grates?

Are these available for the 26" kettle, didn't see anything on their site. :unsure:
No. Your best source for quality stainless grates for a 26” kettle is KillaGrilla.com. Mark Baron, the owner, is a craftsman along the lines of Dave Santana aka “rcplanebuyer.” Check out what KillaGrilla has. His grates aren’t cheap, but they are thick, real 304 stainless that will outlast your kettle and clean up readily. I have 4 sets if Mark’s grates, including one for my old style “flat top” 26er. (He makes one for the current version and the old 26 in several styles. Every grate I have got from KillaGrilla has been top drawer.

Have them for my performer and 26
No. Your best source for quality stainless grates for a 26” kettle is KillaGrilla.com. Mark Baron, the owner, is a craftsman along the lines of Dave Santana aka “rcplanebuyer.” Check out what KillaGrilla has. His grates aren’t cheap, but they are thick, real 304 stainless that will outlast your kettle and clean up readily. I have 4 sets if Mark’s grates, including one for my old style “flat top” 26er. (He makes one for the current version and the old 26 in several styles. Every grate I have got from KillaGrilla has been top drawer.
i have them for my performer and 26”, worth every penny.
I did buy a grate from Hunsaker for may back up 22” it was much cheaper and also a great grate.

There is a guy here in Elgin IL that makes gorgeous heavy SS grates for Kettles. Don't recall his name or contact info though

LMAO.. I met a girl in a bar once. She was really hot. Can't remember her name, where, or what she looked like, though.
FWIW he advertises on FB Markeptplace. I don't have a large kettle grill so he was of no use to me. Otherwise I don't think the remarks were called for

FWIW he advertises on FB Markeptplace. I don't have a large kettle grill so he was of no use to me. Otherwise I don't think the remarks were called for

I think it was all made in jest. Brandy's from a port on a western bay, nowhere near Elgin IL.

Unless... does this guy in Elgin make 9mm grates out of the finest silver from the north of Spain?

Back