Anyone near Kansas City want a WSM??

Rich Langer

TVWBB Guru
used WSM on Ebay -in Shawnee Kansas

Good luck guys - it even includes a chimney
wsmsmile8gm.gif

My father-in-law lives in Lawerence and I have friends in Shawnee. This is interesting.
Other's thoughts on what it would be worth?

It's what it would be worth to whoever buys it. I got mine from a neighbor for $25, others have found them cheaper than that. If someone you know finds the value in it, then possibly they may pay more. You know there's nothing 'wrong' with it, just needs some clean up.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jane Cherry:
It's rusted, that's all. ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I ordered a replacement door from Weber after I "fixed" my old one and I think it was $8.

Paul

I got mine for the same reason this guy is selling his. Gasser, most people want the instant gratification of cooking something, and don't want to go to the trouble of low and slow BBQ'ing. So, since all parts are replaceable on it, and someone you know is interested in picking it up from this guy, start your bidding!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jerry S.:
My father-in-law lives in Lawerence and I have friends in Shawnee. This is interesting.
Other's thoughts on what it would be worth? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think I'd bid over $100. Used is still good, but it is used. You can get a new one for $200-$250 so I think $100 is about as high as I would go.

Haven't been on the forum in quite some time, checked in today to refresh my memory about doing a pork butt. And what to my surprise? A WSM for sale right up the street from me!! Love this place!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Smithson:
what the heck did they do to the access door? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's rust.

It sold for $138.50 and had 45 bids against it. That's pretty remarkable for a used grill. I know they go for over $200 now, but $138 is a pretty good market value if you consider the grill was probably 2-3 years old.

Back